Regulations of the Website of 29-05-2019.
- Administrator/Owner – Owner and Administrator of the website www.breakandwash.pl is Break&Wash Sp. z o.o., a limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, 19B Cybernetyki, 02-677 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register with the company registration number (KRS): 0000778808 , tax identification number (NIP): 5213861651.
- Regulations – these Regulations define the rules of using the www.breakandwash.pl Website.
- Website (Site) – the website at www.breakandwash.pl, owned by Break&Wash Sp. z o.o., a limited liability company.
- User – any person using the Site, regardless of whether they act in their own name or in the name of or on behalf of third parties.
- Cookies – are IT data, in particular text files, stored in users’ terminal devices (computers, tablets, etc.) intended for use on websites. These files make it possible to recognize the User’s device and display the Website adapted to his/her individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website and a randomly generated unique number to identify the browser that connects you to the Website.
§2 General provisions
- The Regulations specify in particular the rules of using the Website.
- Viewing the content of the Website does not require creating an account or providing personal data.
- When entering the Website, the User may become acquainted with information concerning:
- Break&Wash, a company that delivers washer-dryers to petrol stations and passenger service points,
- manuals of washer-dryers,
- the location of available laundries,
- price list,
- washing stages.
- Access to the Website is free of charge.
§3 Technical requirements
- The Owner shall not be liable for technical problems or technical limitations occurring on mobile devices (firewalls, blockades, improper versions of multimedia files playback, antivirus programs, etc.), which prevent access to the content that are contained on the Site, resulting from reasons beyond the control of the User.
§4 Personal Data
- The Administrator of personal data of Users collected through the Website is the Owner.
- The content of the Site is subject to copyright of Break&Wash Sp. z o.o., a limited liability company.
- The use of the contents of the Site, in particular copying, distribution, duplication, quoting, in any way, in any form for non-commercial purposes, is allowed under license, i.e. with the indication of the author and source.
- Any other way of using the content of the Site, in particular copying, distribution, unauthorized quoting, in any way, in any form for commercial purposes – is prohibited.
§6 Final provisions
- These Regulations are effective as of 29.05.2019.
- The Regulations are available free of charge on the Website www.breakandwash.pl.
- The Terms and Conditions may be changed for important reasons such as changes in business activity in the form of changes in its profile, introduction of new services or facilities, changes in the address data, name or legal form of the Owner other technical changes related to the functioning of the Site, changes in legal regulations. Each User shall be informed about the content of amendments to the Regulations by placing information about the amendments to the Regulations on the home page of the Website containing a list of amendments to the Regulations and maintaining this information on the home page of the Website for a period of at least 7 (seven) consecutive calendar days. Any amendments to the Regulations shall come into force not earlier than after 7 (seven) calendar days from the date of placing the amendments on the Website.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 16 July 2004, the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123).